Beaches and Walks
- There is a beach wheelchair accessible from the Agnes Water Beach Holidays caravan park.
The 1770 boardwalk is wheelchair accessible – access it from the Air Sea Rescue Park or the 1770 Campgrounds.
- 1770 Headland (parking) is wheelchair accessible
- The boardwalk at 1770 in Air Sea Rescue Park has pavement markers for the visually impaired to alert them to stairs, etc. and there are ramps for access for wheelchairs.
- The Pontoon at 1770 Marina, in front of the Volunteer Marine Rescue, is wheelchair accessible
- The Agnes Water Tavern has wheelchair access both front and back doors. Disabled parking front and rear. Disabled male and female toilets.
- Café Discovery is fully wheelchair accessible with wheelchair accessible toilets.
- Sandcastles 1770 has two wheelchair accessible and disabled-friendly rooms. The showers are fitted with fold-down seats and bars and the toilets are to the disabled standard. There is direct level access from the roadside layby. The ground level Beach Homes are easily accessible by wheelchair, have open showers, however, do not have the fitted showers seats or higher toilet seats.
- The Agnes Water Beach Club also has rooms suitable for people in a wheelchair.
- Endeavour Plaza is wheelchair friendly, with a ramp in front of SPAR, has markers for the visually impaired on walkways and disabled toilets.
- Disabled parking is available at the Visitor Information Centre
- Disabled parking at the shopping centres
- Disabled parking at Agnes Water Beach
Toilets and amenities
The toilet blocks listed below have suitable amenities and are wheelchair accessible
- Endeavour Park (next to the 1770 Campground entrance)
- Air Sea Rescue Park (at 1770, opposite the Tree Bar)
- Tom Jeffery Memorial Park (at the Agnes Water Main Beach)