The Kookaburra’s Nest is our comfortable Holiday Home located only minutes from Agnes Water with it’s magnificant surf beach, Captain Cooks famous landing spot – The town of 1770- and the natural beauty of Eurimbula National Park. The Holiday Home is situated next to “The Traveller’s Rest” camping ground (coming soon) and has easy main road access and ample car parking space. The large outdoor area is surrounded by beautiful local flora and fauna to enjoy and for children to explore. “The Kookaburra’s Nest” includes:
* large outdoor area with fire place, lounge, six-seater dining table, fan
* fully functional kitchen with coffee machine, kettle, toaster, fridge/freezer, stove, microwave, sink (dishwashing liquid provided), cutlery/crockery
* Lounge area with TV, 3-seater couch/fold-out bed, four-seater dining table, fan, aircon/heatpump
*The Sunset Room: King Size bed, storage, fan
* The Paperbarrk Room: Double bed storage, fan
* Bathroom: large shower, vanity cabinet, sink, washing machine, dryer
* comprehensive tourist information area
* complementary WIFI
* All linen, bedding and towels are provided
* Pick your own fruit when in season
* Children’s Arts and Crafts – $5.00/child (check days on arrival)
* $ 130.00 / night
We are looking forward to making your holiday a wonderful experience you will remember for a long time!
We are looking forward to hear from you!