1770 Festival Shuttle
Friday 24th, Saturday 25th, and Sunday 26th May,2019
$2.00 per person per journey
1770 Shuttle and Tours are the official contracted service provider for the 1770 Festival Shuttle Service
Friday 24 May 2019
SES Grounds to Air Sea and Rescue Park for Re-enactment
Schedule for Re-enactment evening:
3:30 pm – Park and Ride from SES Festival Grounds
4 PM- Evening commences
5 PM – Re-enactment performance
- Performance time is subject to daylight and tidal conditions and is only performed Friday 25 May.
- We hope you are able to join us and understand our timing parameters.
8 PM – Evening Concludes
- Park vehicles at SES grounds and ride the 1770 Festival shuttle to Air Sea Rescue Park
- This service will operate from 3:30 pm and last call for return is 8 PM.
- There will be a designated “Bus Stop” for guests at 1770
Saturday 25 May and Sunday 26 May 2019
- The 1770 Festival shuttle service on Saturday 25 May will operate on a designated loop until the close of the Festival at 10 PM.
- The 1770 Festival shuttle service on Sunday 26 May operate until the closing of Festival at 4:00 PM
- Please wait at designated “Bus Stops” at SES grounds for pick ups
- Agnes Water Service
- 1770 Service
- Out of Town Service
- Pickups/ Dropoffs from outer areas not on the designated route are charged additional until reaching the designated route.
- Please call 1770 Shuttle and Tours on 0477 705 934 for outer areas such as Captain Creek, Rocky Crossing Road, Cove Estate, The Ranches and Sunrise@ 1770 Estate.
Continuous transport loop on the hour
- Community Centre Carpark- Phone 1770 Shuttle and Tours on 0477 705 934 for Call up Service
- Agnes Water Tavern- phone 1770 Shuttle and tours on 0477 705 934 for Call up Service
- Agnes Water Medical Centre on Captain Cook Drive
- Sandcastles Motel and Resort on Captain Cook Drive
- Points North
- Captain Cook Drive at Waterfront and Hoskins Way
- Lagoons Resort and Spa on Captain Cook Drive
- SES Festival Grounds
- Air Sea Rescue Park, 1770 (outside Tree Bar and Restaurant)
- 1770 Campground, 1770