DCTC is your local tourism and commerce organisation, dedicated to growing our region by leveraging the benefits of tourism in our local economy. Whilst your interests are represented by the Executive Committee and numerous volunteers, none of these positions receive a regular salary.
DCTC is able to engage contractors to provide specific services for remuneration, for example during festivals. Overall, we’d like to remind everyone that DCTC is YOU and without YOU there is no local tourism and commerce organisation. The whole community is welcome and can be involved in a variety of ways.
When membership is paid by a business, you will be able to:
1. Add your business listing and any relevant events to our VisitAgnes1770.com.au website (or make sure your current listing is up to date). This website will quickly become a key sales agent for your business, as it attracts an average of 130,000 website visitors per year. Long time DCTC members consistently report it is the number one website that refers traffic, enquiries and bookings to their own website.
2. Attend our monthly networking functions.
3. Keep up to date about opportunities via our regular e–newsletter.
4. Participate in marketing and advertising campaigns.
6. Participate in media and blogger famils and promotional events.
7. Be featured in promotional material and online and print editorials.
8. Being represented by the DCTC executive committee at different functions across the State, and with different levels of Governments and tourism industry officials.
9. BECOME INVOLVED! We all understand how busy we can be working in our own businesses, however if at any time you are interested in becoming involved in any of the DCTC projects and volunteering your time, you will be very welcomed to join us.
If you have any questions regarding your DCTC membership please email us on [email protected].