About Discovery Coast Tourism and Commerce
Discovery Coast Tourism & Commerce Inc (DCTC) is the Discovery Coast non for profit tourism and commerce organisation dedicated to the growth and expansion of the tourism industry and economic development for Agnes Water, Seventeen Seventy, Baffle Creek and the surrounding local areas.
DCTC has been successfully operating for the past 15 years.
To strive to continually promote and develop Tourism and Economic activities within the region known as the Discovery Coast
The DCTC vision is to benefit the local community and businesses by promoting the beautiful area known as the Discovery Coast.
Tourism is the leading business in Agnes Water and 1770.
By promoting the Discovery Coast as a must-see destination the community and all businesses in the area will prosper through social, environmental and economic development.
Download the DCTC constitution here
- The successful staging of the 2016 Agnes Blues, Roots & Rock Festival.
- Successful application for a Grant to fund the construction of a permanent stage at the SES grounds in 1770, a new community facility for all to utilise.
- Granting of $600,000+ in funding from 3 levels of Govt for upgrades to Fingerboard Rd.
- View all achievements here
Minutes of previous meetings are available to members only. Please click this link to view.
Become a Member
DCTC members will benefit from the following:
- Listing on VisitAgnes1770.com.au
- Listing in the ”Agnes & 1770 Must See & Do” brochure,
distributed to most local businesses during the holidays
- First in line for marketing opportunities
- Discounted rates on advertising
- Social media and online promotion
- Monthly networking functions
Joining DCTC and becoming a member is now easier than ever with our new online membership form.
Business memberships start at $176 per financial year.
DCTC President, Amber Rogers is an expert tourism marketer for over 16 years. She has held executive positions at Capricorn Tourism, Gold Coast Tourism and is currently the Marketing Manager for 1770 LARC! Tour
DCTC Vice President, Fabienne Wintle is the Director of Webbed Feet Pty Ltd a web marketing company. Fabienne is a true lateral thinker who has the rare ability to logically conceptualise the full picture of your requirements, very quickly. She is a digital strategist with a business mind who puts tech talk in layman’s terms. Over the past 18 years, she has rallied people from different departments and skills towards common goals, without casualties.