About Discovery Coast Tourism and Commerce
Discovery Coast Tourism & Commerce Inc (DCTC) is the Discovery
Coast non for profit tourism and commerce organisation dedicated to the growth and expansion of the tourism industry and economic development for Agnes Water, Seventeen Seventy, Baffle Creek and the surrounding local areas. DCTC has been successfully operating since 2000.
Amber Rodgers - President
Electra Frost - Vice President
Annie McConnachie - Treasurer
TBA - Secretary
James Spicer - Memberships
To strive to continually promote and develop Tourism and Economic activities within the region known as the Discovery Coast
The DCTC vision is to benefit the local community and businesses by promoting the beautiful area known as the Discovery Coast.
Tourism is the leading business in Agnes Water and 1770.
By promoting the Discovery Coast as a must-see destination the community and all businesses in the area will prosper through social, environmental and economic development.
Download the DCTC constitution here
- The successful staging of the annual Agnes Blues, Roots & Rock Festival.
- Successful application for a Grant to fund the construction of a permanent stage at the SES grounds in 1770, a new community facility for all to utilise.
- Granting of $600,000+ in funding from 3 levels of Govt for upgrades to Fingerboard Rd.
- View all achievements here
Minutes of previous meetings are available to members only. Please click this link to view.
Become a Member
DCTC members will benefit from the following:
- Listing on VisitAgnes1770.com.au
- Listing in the ”Agnes & 1770 Must See & Do” brochure,
distributed to most local businesses during the holidays
- First in line for marketing opportunities
- Discounted rates on advertising
- Social media and online promotion
- Monthly networking functions
- DCTC Recovery marketing course access