Claiming your VisitAgnes1770.com.au listing(s)
You will need to claim your listing(s) in order to be able to update it AND receive notifications of reviews on your listing.
- Find your listing(s). There may be more than one,
- Look at the right column of your listing. If it is as per screenshot (? Business Owner?) you need to claim your listing
- Click on the words ‘Business Owner’? You will be taken to a new page to sign up for an account on the website.
- Fill out the sign up box in the next page. Your Password will need to be 7 characters or more. You will need to complete the ‘I am not a robot’ section. It may be ‘annoying’ but that is what ensures we minimise the spam.
- Then fill out the other box called (see below) ‘Claim Listing’. This is to ensure that we can verify you are the real owner of the business.
- We will then have to approve this manually. It generally takes one working day but if you are in a hurry please text Fabienne on 0405 063 580
Log in to manage your listing(s)
- Head to any listing
- At the bottom of the right sidebar, look for the log in box
- Log in and under ‘My Listings’ select either listing or event to manage either.
- Select either Listings or Event. You will be taken to your dashboard.
- Then under the listing / event you wish to edit, click edit
- Make your changes and save.
Managing your reviews
- Guests have the ability to leave you reviews.
- Once a guest leaves a review on your listing you will receive an email notification
- To reply follow the below instructions in the screenshot below
- Once published, your response will look like this: