One of the exciting and rewarding genres in photography is Astrophotography.
Though, can be daunting and comes with its challenges. The workshop is set in a classroom setting before enjoying a hands-on night photographing the stars. You will leave with beautiful photographs.
You can photograph galaxies, colourful airglow, meteors, planets and our Milky Way.
This workshop covers:-
• How to use your camera in manual mode
• What lenses and camera settings do I select
• What Apps to use to help you capture the night sky
• How to focus at night to get sharp images
• Expose for the Milky Way sky and foreground landscape
• Produce noise-free (no-grain) photographs
• Capture high dynamic range Milky Way landscapes
• Compose and framing your photographs in the dark
• Achieve sharp focus at night
• Photograph stunning panoramas
• Plan your future Milky Way Landscapes
What to Bring:
• Digital Camera (DSLR) & lenses
• Tripod & Camera Bag
• Comfortable closed shoes
• Warm clothes and/or Weather Proof Jacket
• Bottle of water
• Your mobile phone (for apps and taking notes)
• Head torch (red filter or colour preferable)
No matter what your skill level or experience, this fun workshop is aimed at providing you with the guidance to capture breathtaking nightscapes.
The vast majority of the images are captured in a single frame. We will also touch on advanced techniques like focus stacking, exposure blending ‘blue hour’ scenes to maximise dynamic range and time-lapse.
The goal is to provide you with knowledge and simple checklists to capture the night sky. Also to learn tips & tricks so you have a thorough understanding of how to shoot the Milky Way and come away with the confidence to capture amazing images in your own time.
One of the exciting and rewarding genres in photography is Astrophotography.Date:November 3, 2021, 6:00 pm-9:00 pm