If you consider yourself a beginner who is unsure of how to make the most of your camera, this workshop is designed for you.
It’s intended to be a brief, to help you take your camera off auto, and take control of your DSLR. It isn’t intended to be a replacement for your camera manual, so will not explain every last setting in great depth, but will cover enough of the basics to get you in control of your camera, and give you the key topics to go back to your manual to read.
Here are some of the topics we will cover in this workshop.
• Master Shooting modes (including priority modes and full manual)
• Understand ISO
• Learn the ‘exposure triangle’
• Master Metering including exposure compensation
• Learn About Focussing
• Understand file size/types
• Learn about White balance
Items to bring to the workshop:
• your camera and tablet or phone
• your camera manual or pdf version
Cost is $50
If you consider yourself a beginner who is unsure of how to make the most of your camera, this workshop is designed for you.Date:October 21, 2021, 9:30 am-12:00 pm