Enjoy spectacular views
The track starts from the parking area at the 1770 Headland and goes to and from the lookouts. The walk will take approximately 15 minutes and is an easy walk.
- Walk 250 metres through windswept tussock grasslands, vine thicket and coastal woodland to a lookout at the tip of the headland.
- Detour 50 metres to another lookout over a small sandy cove on your return.
- Enjoy the spectacular views overlooking Bustard Bay and the ocean.
- Look for dolphins and turtles in the clear waters below or spot white- bellied sea eagles as they fly overhead.
- During the winter months, look for whales passing through as they migrate on their journey north.
The 1770 headland is a great spot to sit, relax and marvel at a spec- tacular sunset at the end of the day.
Dogs and domestic pets are not permitted in the national park.