Kayak tours & hire in 1770
1770 Liquid Adventures offer guided kayak tours and kayak hire in the picturesque Town of 1770, the birthplace of Queensland.
We offer a range of fully guided fantastic tours to suit everyone.
- Join us on our popular SUNSET TOUR around the spectacular 1770 headland and conservation reserve. Try your skills at kayak surfing, get up close and personal with dolphins and turtles, visit James Cook’s first landing point or just cruise and marvel at the variety of secluded beaches and coves. Enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks while watching one of the spectacular ocean sunsets, 1770 is famous for.
- Families with young children will enjoy the guided FAMILY TOUR in the morning which includes bird and marine life identification for the kids, fish feeding, morning tea and beach games and of course – kayaking!
- Explore the creek, the beaches and sandbars, the creatures that live here and enjoy stunning scenery on our NATURE TOUR.
- Talk to us about a PRIVATE GROUP TOUR. Available for groups from 6 to 24 people.
- KAYAK HIRE is also available. Find us on the beach just past the 1770 Marina/boat ramp on weekends and every day during school holidays. Every other time, just give us a call on 0428 956 630 to organise your hire.
- We encourage customers to bring their dog along for a kayak hire. Most dogs will love it and with a little patience and a few tips from us, you’ll be off paddling with your best mate in no time.