Explore the magic of Lady Musgrave
Lady Musgrave Island is an ocean built coral cay located in the Southern Great Barrier Reef. Boasting a crystal clear turquoise lagoon encapsulated by colourful healthy reef gardens. 1770 Reef shares the raw beauty of this natural wonder through glass bottom boat viewing, guided island walk and snorkelling activities.
The 1770 Reef day cruise to Lady Musgrave Island and lagoon is an unmissable Queensland experience. A 90 minute air conditioned journey from the Town of 1770. Enjoy 5 hours in the Southern Great Barrier Reef, exploring every angle of this natural wonder, from above and below the water.
– Boat cruise to Lady Musgrave Island onboard power catamaran ‘Orca‘
– Snorkelling inside Lady Musgrave Lagoon
– Glass bottom boat viewing
– Guided island walk
– Swim with turtles year round
– Quality snorkelling equipment and floatation
– Lunch, morning and afternoon tea
– Tea, coffee and chilled water throughout the day
What to bring:
Hat, water bottle, swimwear, towel, sunscreen, warm clothing, footwear that you don’t mind getting wet.
Times vary daily due to tidal movements. Your check in can be as early as 6am or as late as 11am. Please check your confirmation email for details or call our friendly team on 07 4972 7222.
Phone us direct on 07 4972 7222 or book online www.1770reef.com.au