This secluded beach…
Is just a short distance from Agnes Water. On Springs Road, turn left into a dirt road, just opposite the skate park. Park at the Day Use area if not camping here.
- It is an unpatrolled surf beach sheltered from northern and southerly winds most of the time.
- It holds a nice wave when the sandbank is right.
- Access to the beach is along a 200m slightly steep path.
- There is a camping ground available at the top of the hill which is pet-friendly and partly shaded.
- There are toilets (including disabled), BBQ and cold shower facilities.
For more information on the camping please visit: www.gladstone.qld.au/camping.