This secluded beach…
Is just a short distance from Agnes Water. On Springs Road, turn left into a dirt road, just opposite the skate park. Park at the Day Use area.
- It is an unpatrolled surf beach sheltered from northern and southerly winds most of the time.
- It holds a nice wave when the sandbank is right.
- Access to the beach is along a 200m slightly steep path.
- The beach and day area are pet-friendly and partly shaded.
- There are toilets (including disabled), BBQ and cold shower facilities.