The following is general information on Wreck Rock Camping Ground. Campers should always check the official website for full details and any Park alerts before their journey.
From Agnes Water travel along Springs Road for 4km, follow the unsealed, sand track to the park’s northern boundary. Middle Rock camping area is 14km south of Agnes Water. Wreck Rock camping area is 17km south of Agnes Water.
- From the northern entrance to the park, access is suitable for high clearance 4WD only.
- From the southern access roads, you can access this camping area in conventional vehicle
- Access is suitable for high clearance camper trailers.
- The camping area is not accessible for caravans.
- Shady camp sites behind the fore dunes, just a short walk to water and beach activities.
- Camp only in the area defined on the camping area sign map. The camping area has 14 camp sites.
- Camp site surfaces are sand and woodchip.
- picnic tables, one cold outdoor shower, composting toilets (carefully follow instructions for appropriate toilet use), fire rings, rainwater and bore water.
- Treat all tap water before drinking or bring your own drinking water.
- fuel stoves are recommended.
- Campfires are permitted in fire rings provided, except when fire prohibitions* or fire bans* are in place, but please bring your own firewood.
- Collection of firewood and the use of chainsaws are prohibited.
- permitted between 8 am and 9 pm; must have a sound rating of less than 65 decibels (2.0Kva).
Essentials to Bring
- drinking water, clean-milled firewood, gas or fuel stove, rubbish bags, insect repellent.
Mobile phone coverage: generally not available.
Advance bookings required for holiday periods. Book online at https://qpws.usedirect.com/qpws/
or through Agnes Water Visitor Information Centre