Most of the year we have sunshine filled days. If it is raining, there are lots of activities for you…
Watersports – since you are going to be wet any way you could try:
- Learn to surfboard with Reef 2 Beach
- Stand up paddle board with 1770 SUP Hire
- Kayaking with 1770 Liquid Adventures
- Grab a raincoat and go. There are lots of walks around Agnes Water and 1770. Take one of our Walking track guides and go and explore Round Hill Creek walking trail.
Go on a tour
- Go for a guided tour with 1770 LARC! Tours
- Go on a tour with 1770 Shuttle and Tours
- Lady Musgrave Island with 1770 Reef Great Barrier Reef Eco Tours
- Catch a Fish – fish don’t mind if there is a spot of rain… bring some home for dinner. Try beach fishing or rock fishing or out to sea with 1770 Creek2Reef Fishing Charters.
- Hit the shops at Endeavour Plaza, Agnes Water Shopping Centre, or Agnes Central and meander through our local gift shops, surf shops and boutiques.
Look after yourself
- Get yourself pampered at Glamourpuss Beauty Studio
- Restore your body and soul at Vitality Retreats 1770
- a Spa day at Lagoons 1770 Resort & Spa
Local made liquors
- Visit the 1770 Distillery (closed Tuesdays) to taste local liqueurs
Go to the Library to read or play a game
- Read or game- library open x days and hours kid friendly with toys, games and puzzles plus second hand books at bargain prices and new books in the newsagent at endeavour shopping centre
Rent a DVD
- Rent a DVD from the newsagent or borrow one from the Library
- The museum closed on Tuesday Open Monday to Friday and Saturday from 1 pm to 4 pm , Closed Tuesday and Sunday from 10 am to 1 pm
- For all local information and tours as well as planning the rest of your trip north or south
- Write a postcard- they have plenty for purchase because let’s be honest who doesn’t want to open their letter box and find mail. Sit down by the beach or wherever you fancy and write away.