or the Town of 1770, or simply 1770 is known for its safe swimming and sheltered anchorage.
- It is best to swim in 1770 during the mid- to high tide.
- Great swimming for the smaller kids, as there are no waves.
- It is a favourite beach for families with a caravan and camping park right on the beachfront.
- 1770 Liquid Adventures and 1770 SUP Hire are available along the beach and there are several places to eat nearby.Beachcombers Family Bistro and 1770 Marina Cafe
- Several bbq’s and picnic tables are dotted along the foreshore.
- There is a boat ramp at the Marina and a view of the Sunset in 1770 over the water in Bustard Bay not often seen on the east coast.
- Dogs are permitted.
Perfect Wedding Ceremony Location