This beach is a local favourite and great for surfing. It is a bit of a hike down to the sea and coming back up the hill carrying your board can be hard work, but it’s worth it!
- To get to Springs beach, drive along Springs Road and turn left into a dirt road, just opposite the Paperbark Forest Walk. Park your car and follow the boardwalk down to the beach.
- Red Rock Walking Trail starts here and is a great way to see the coastline.
- The beach is great for exploring, walking and getting away from the crowds.
- Please be aware that the beach is not patrolled.
- Dogs are NOT permitted.
- A beautiful location for a Wedding Ceremony